Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cool days


Joyce sent me this horrifying photo of the recent fire. I'm so grateful everyone is all right.


We had a nice turnout on Thursday. Everyone was working away and I went out to Amalia'a pond to look at the water lilies and dropped my phone in the water!!!!!. I got it instantly and was saved by the heavy case because it's working fine now. Some of the photos came out a little hazy and I accidently deleted Joyce's and Amalia's work. Will feature it this week.

Here's Dolly's progress on her mother's portrait. It's amazing.


And Susan finished this magnificent painting of a huge Manzanita tree that she photographed in Idyllwild this summer.



Judy has a couple of starts that will need reference material but they are great starts.





And Jan's painting is co ming along. Maybe finish this week?


See you all tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment