Sunday, January 27, 2013

I don't think I mentioned this in the blog but our own Susan Frommer got another ribbon at the Gem of the Valley Art Association luncheon.

Congratulations!!!!




We met as Susan's and here is her latest work in progress. I particularly love the garden area in front. It's beautifully painted and very suggestive of a desert rock garden.


I set up a still life and we painted strawberries. I forgot to photograph my demo but will add it when I get to the studio.

Amalia

 Dolly


 Joyce


 Eliana


Lisa

And here is Amalia's pepper painting from two weeks ago. I love it!

Amalia

I am pleased that we are having this opportunity to paint from observation. It pushes drawing skills, use of value and color all without the distortion of the camera lens. Keep up the good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment