Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rain!!

Here's the very nealy completely finished Clint Eastwood portrait that Cathy has been painting. It's big- 24" x 18. Really nice woek.


Jan's pportrait of her grand daughter is right on track.


And so is Susan Jenkinson with the Vermeer portrait of the Girl with the Pearl Earring


Joyce finished her landscape. It's even more gorgeous in person.


And here's the progress from Susan Frommer on the house painting- although I included the top of her head in this photo. It's coming along fine and we had some lively discussion about really taking a stand on values. Below I added a detail shot that eliminated the whitest white from the window to see if it made a difference.


I think sometimes it helps to see how the overall painting will look.


Dolly is missing here. My apologies for missing a photo of her next painting. I'll leave you all in suspense til next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment